Sunday, June 3, 2012

North Island Round Trip--Niutao (27/05/2012)

Niutao

I am a little bit surprised when we are getting closer to Niutao. Because the first sight of this island is only the sandy beach~no wharf here!

What a nature island!

And I meet my old friend here~Tevia&Lasalo, they are as friendly as before, as special as usual, making me laugh like before.

I don’t know the exact reason why do I like this peaceful, quiet, and beautiful island very much…

High tide~invisible Wharf

The tiny hermit crab



Lagoon~like a lake

Tevia &  Lasalo

Nanumea girl

Lasalo~kind of show off~haha

Wonderful reflection!

Pikona~a interesting guy know how to sing Taiwanese song & Matagifano & Alamita

Church


Niutao Kaupule's farm

A man wear transparent and sexy T-shirt

Nui girl has a Asian face


A small shop was hidden in normal residence

A special roof of "the ancestral house"!

Cristina and her lovely daughter

The stunning design of roof in "ancestral house" is like the wave.

Similar?

Low tide~we can see the passage of the Niutao wharf!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment