Saturday, June 2, 2012

North Island Round Trip--Nanumaga (25/05/2012)

Nanumaga...
There are 5 families (5 groups) who have different duties to manage or protect this island.
There is a very special Scenery named HAPAI LAGOON. Underwater sight is breathtaking.
I feel sad but peaceful.. I see the optimism face and the warn smile..I hear some touching memory..when my friends face their family member being the angel... 
Evo father's house

My armpit is so bright! :P

Bread Fruit

Coconut oil ~ Tuvalu body lotion & hair condition

Cool!

Evo father's new house


Evolini & her father

Evolini & her family stand in front of her father's new house




No matter how~ there is no distance between you and me..

HAPAI LAGOON

Clam Maneapa

The wharf


We are on our way to board the ship.

Evo's aunts

Surfing boys~It's the real wave, not the stagnant water after raining.

We are the cool surffers holding the wood board and waiting for the nice wave!

 


1 comment: